September 17, 2017 by Margarita Correa0
HEALTH COACHES are now available at Physical Medicine Institute Orlando at 621 Wilkinson St, Orlando, FL 32803.
To schedule an appointment call (352) 404-6959
Health coaches provide guidance and management in the major components of health, including diet, physical activity, and wellness. They help people identify their ideal health goals, define a customized plan and guide them in putting the plan into action. This basically involves determining what areas of their clients’ lifestyles need to be changed for the better and making sure those changes are implemented.
- Health risk assessment
- Discuss issues that prevent the client from achieving optimal health/wellness
- Discuss short term/long term goals
- Develop a plan to achieve these goals
- The client will work on 1-2 goals at a time per week
- One month wellness plan
- Meet with Health Coach 1x per week
- Individual session – $70.00 per session
- Group session – $45.00 per session
Clients can alternate or switch from group to individual sessions if desired.
Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez