- Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate the effectiveness of care in order to ensure rehabilitation outcome goals.
- Functions independently.
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assists in replying to all telephone/portal messages.
- Documents assessment, management, and education clearly, concisely, and legibly within medical record EHR.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program specific to service line in which care is being provided in order to optimize quality service and maintain a high level of patient satisfaction.
- Performing physical examinations
- Formulating a diagnostic impression
- Developing and implementing a treatment plan
- Monitoring effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Offering counseling and education to meet patient needs
- Making appropriate referrals
- Prescribing and dispensing prescription medication
- Performing minor procedures and soft tissue, musculoskeletal injections
- Demonstrates the ability to assess data reflective of patient’s status and appropriately interprets information relative to patient’s specific needs.
Must be a graduate of an accredited university. Master of Science in Nursing required. Must be licensed or eligible to practice as an ARNP in the State of Florida. Must have national certification.
Must be a graduate of an accredited university. NCCPA certification required. Must be licensed/certified or eligible to practice as PA in the State of Florida. Must be a graduate of an accredited university. MS, MPAS, MCMS, or MPH degrees are preferred.
- At least 1-year experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess strong computer skills.
- Bilingual Spanish and English considered a plus.
License or Certification:
- Current ARNP license to practice in the state of Florida required.
- ANCC Specialty certification required. Or
- Current Physician Assistant license to practice in the state of Florida and specialty certification required.
- BLS and or ACLS required in specific areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: competitive, based on experience